Below are my favorite resources for savvy wealth building! I created a resource page that you can always come to for your personal financial needs. I often reference this page on the podcast. I recommend bookmarking it for your convenience. Please see below for the tools I use daily or click HERE to see additional books at the “Be Wealthy & Smart” Amazon store.
- How to Make Money in Stocks by William J. O’Neil – This book taught me how to invest in stocks and I made $2 million!
- Hot Commodities by Jim Rogers – A master investor explains why commodities are the next cycle of winning investments.
- Aftershock Investor by Robert Wiedemer – This author predicted the crisis of 2007-8 and says there’s more to come.
- The Demographic Cliff by Harry Dent – Understanding how demographics shape the economy is crucial for investors.
- Berkshire Hathaway Letters to Shareholders – This book compiles the full, un-edited versions of every one of Warren Buffett’s letters to the shareholders of Berkshire Hathaway. In addition to providing an astounding case study on Berkshire’s success, Buffett shows an incredible willingness to share his methods and act as a teacher to his many students.
- The Snowball: Warren Buffett and the Business of Life – Here is THE book recounting the life and times of Warren Buffett.
Favorite Tools to Create Your Wealthy Mindset
- Biology of Belief by Bruce Lipton
- You Are the Placebo by Joe Dispenza
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker
- Flipagram App — A free app to upload your pictures onto your phone to create your vision board. Record your voice with your own customized script for your wealth visualization. A great tool to look at and listen to daily to create a wealthy mindset.
- Photos for vision board – This is where I select gorgeous professional photos for my Flipagram vision board and Pinterest secret board.
- Audible – Get your first audiobook for FREE today. Over 150,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or mp3 player. Turn your commute time into “side hustle” time. A book taught me how to pick stocks in my spare time and I made $2 million. Use this time to listen to audio books and podcasts!
My Favorite Books About the Coming Wealth Transfer
- The Little Book of Bull Moves in Bear Markets by Peter Schiff – Excellent guide for how to invest when the stock market isn’t rising.
- Crash Proof 2.0 by Peter Schiff – How to protect your investments from a stock market crash.
- Currency Wars by Jim Rickards – What happens when the U.S. dollar loses its status as the world’s reserve currency.
- The Money Bubble by James Turk and John Rubino – What to do before the money bubble pops.
- The Coming Collapse of the Dollar by James Turk and John Rubino – What will happen to the dollar with the national debt catches up with it.
- Aftershock by Robert Wiedemer – Predictor of the crisis of 2007-8 writes about what will happen to real estate in the future.
- Maloney’s Guide to Investing in Gold and Silver by Michael Maloney – How to take advantage of the coming wealth transfer to create wealth.
Books to Teach Finances to Kids
Get your children and grandchildren started with a good financial education!
- A Gift to My Children: A Father’s Lessons for Life and Investing by Jim Rogers
- Rich Dad’s Rich Kid, Smart Kid: Giving Your Child a Financial Head Start by Robert T. Kiyosaki, Sharon L. Lechter
Must-Read Business Books
- Now, Discover Your Strengths by Marcus Buckingham – This book helped me determine my life’s purpose and will help you too.
- The 4-Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss – This book blew my mind when I first read it. It shows how to automate your work and income with technology that’s available to everyone.
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook by Gary Vaynerchuk – THE guide to promoting your business with social media.
- Purple Cow: Transform Your Business by Being Remarkable by Seth Godin – A must for every business owner.
Linda’s Wealth Mini-Course & Journal
- Wealth Mini-Course & Journal by Linda P. Jones – The Wealth Mini-Course and Journal takes you through the steps to become a millionaire. It guides you in short lessons, so you understand the steps to wealth and how to be smart with your money. Use it to record your progress as you follow along with the “Be Wealthy & Smart” podcast.
Favorite Financial Periodicals
- Investors Business Daily– In my opinion, this is the “must have” resource for stock investors. Mine is delivered every Saturday. [Kindle Edition]
- Barron’s – For advanced investors. [Kindle Edition]
- USA Today – Has an excellent MONEY section.
- Kiplinger’s Personal Finance (magazine) – An excellent personal finance magazine.
- The Forbes 400 Magazine – Full of insights from the wealthiest Americans.
Financial Resources & Tools
- eHealth Insurance has been able to help people who are looking for affordable insurance.
- Scottrade, Inc. an investment company with over 500 branches nationwide.
The Three #1 Best-Selling Books I Contributed a Chapter To
Recommended For Automated Income and Blogging*
- Bluehost – Affordable web hosting to get your website – and income stream – started. Choose your domain name and get started!
- WordPress – Build your website on WordPress.org.
- Thesis WordPress Theme – Get a beautiful format for your website, for very little money.
- GoDaddy – Domain names, web hosting services.
- Lead Pages – Opt-in pages, thank you pages, landing pages.
- Market Samurai – Download your FREE copy of Market Samurai and laser-target high-traffic, high-profit, low-competition markets with devastating accuracy.
- Scarcity Samurai – Put a timer in your emails and on your sales pages to increase sales by 80%.
- Speakpipe – Have the ability to have your audience/website visitors ask you a question.
- Direct Pay – Accept credit cards securely on your website. I love them and HIGHLY recommend them.
- Ontraport – Autoresponder and email contact system. I wish I had started with them! Highly recommended.
- AWeber – Create a opt-in box, automate emails, and build your subscriber list with AWeber. They were the first company I used when I started my website. It’s important to build your email list for your newsletter. Be Wealthy & Smart listeners can get started for a special price of $1 when you click here!
- MoneyChimp — (Free) Calculate compound interest and see how soon you will be wealthy!
- Mortgage Calculator – (Free) See how quickly you can pay off your mortgage and save thousands of dollars!
- Retirement Calculator – (Free) See how soon you can retire!
Favorite Simple Touches I Use to Create a Wealthy Home
- Mongolian Sheep Fur Throw Pillow – Perfect for adding a little luxury to your living room, family room, or bedroom (mine’s in my bedroom).
- Magnetic Crystal Chandelier Drops – Crystal drops with a magnet at one end that attach to your existing chandelier and add a touch of elegance to a room (mine are in the dining room).
“Be Wealthy & Smart” Podcast Theme Song
- LIFE by Beckah Shae – The rockin’ theme song from the Be Wealthy & Smart podcast intro and outro.
*Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links. There is no additional cost to you, and I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. I recommend these companies because I believe they have great products that will be very beneficial to you. Please only purchase these products if you feel the same way.
FREE Report Reveals…
11 Quick Financial Tips to Boost Your Wealth