Will you be wealthy quiz
1. Why do you want to be rich?
2. Have you made the decision “I will be rich!” and made a commitment to never give up until you achieve your goal?
3. Do you have a written commitment to build wealth that includes a deadline?
4. What kind of debt do you have?
5. Do you tend to be more of a saver or a spender?
6. When I want to buy something expensive…
7. When you buy something expensive, do you think about whether it will appreciate (be worth more) or depreciate (be worth less) in the future?
8. Which of the following categories represents the HIGHEST TOTAL VALUE of hobby items you own?
9. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
10. Do you regularly give money away to a church or charity?
11. What kind of investments do you own that could grow and create wealth?
12. Have you done much to learn how to create wealth?
13. Have you given any thought to where the next big investment opportunity to make money is?
14. Who do you know that has created wealth and will show you how to do it?
After you complete all the answers above, then review your test results below!
You need to improve to become wealthy. You have a few of the right thoughts, habits, and actions, but you need to learn more so you can develop the right wealth building skills. Knowing the right things to spend money on and having a plan is crucial. You have a choice to spend or invest and every decision you make comes with an “opportunity cost” that will either grow you wealth or keep you where you are.
Financial freedom won’t be yours if you keep doing the things you’ve always done, but with some education, practice, and dedication you can do it! You’re in the right place to learn more!